Located in the heart of Brisbane City - Great Southern Hotel Brisbane is close proximity to the energetic shopping precinct, cultural centres and sporting venues Brisbane is renowned for. With restaurants and the night life right at your door Great Southern Hotel Brisbane is ideal for leisure and corporate clientele.
We provide the perfect location for both the tourist and business traveller alike, at a very affordable price, placing you within extremely close proximity to all the wonderful attractions Brisbane has to offer including the Treasury Casino, City Botanic Gardens, Museum of Brisbane, King George Square, The Gabba, Wheel of Brisbane, Performing Arts Precinct and much more.
Great Southern Hotel Brisbane is located in Brisbane CBD. A short walk from Central and Roma Train Stations, the Busway Station and a 17km drive from Brisbane Airport.
Refurbishments to parts of the Hotel will be undertaken between mid-December 2016 until September 2017.
Please also note that Brisbane city council have started works within the Area of the Hotel.
- Carpark (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Self-serve laundry (additional charge)
- Luggage storage (additional charge)
- Non-smoking hotel
- Wheelchair accessible rooms available
Additional administration fees apply when settling accommodation and incidentals using the following methods of payment on check out. The fees are:
- EFTPOS - No Charge
- Visa or Mastercard - 0.5%
- AMEX, Diners or JCB - 1.5%
- Bedding configuration subject to availability (Zip King, Queen or Twin beds)
- Broadband and Wi-Fi (additional charge) Flat Screen Television’s
- Electronic Security
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/ heating
- In-room safe
- ISD/STD Telephones
- Key card entrance
- No Scenic views
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private ensuite (basin, shower and toilet)
- Refrigerator (bar size only)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Work desk
City Botanic Gardens - 400m
King George Square - 350m
Museum of Brisbane - 250m
Performing Arts Precinct - 200m
The Gabba - 1.5km
Treasury Casino - 150m
Wheel of Brisbane - 250m